1) We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and NewTestaments as verbally inspired of God, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life. II Timothy 3:16-17
2) We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and HolySpirit. Deut.6:4; II Cor. 13:14.
3) We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man. Isaiah 7:14; Luke 1:35; John 1:1, 14.
4) We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin the race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and that man is totally depraved, and of himself unable to remedy his lost condition. Romans 3:22-23; Ephesians 2: 1-3, 12
5) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe on Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. Romans 3: 23-26; IPeter 2:24.
6) We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and advocate. I Cor. 15:4; Romans 8:34.
7) We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost—the saved to everlasting blessedness, and the lost to everlasting conscious punishment. John 5:28-29; Matthew 25;46.
8) We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and that they thereby become children of God, and members of the Body of Christ, the Church, which includes all born-again persons in this present age. John 1:12; John 3:3; ICor.12:12-14.
9) We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Person who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment, and who regenerates, indwells, enlightens, and empowers the saved, sealing them unto the day of redemption. John 16:8, I Cor.3:16; Ephesians 1:13-14.
10) We believe the saved are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices. James 4:4; Romans 12:2; I John 2:16, II Cor. 6:14.
11) We believe that it is the obligation of every Christian to witness by life and word to the truth, and to take part in proclaiming the Gospel to all the world. Acts 1:8
12) We believe in the Priesthood of every believer, where Christ is our Great High Priest. Hebrews 7:23-26; 1 Peter 2:5,9
13) We believe that two ordinances, neither of which is essential to salvation, are to be observed by all believers in obedience to our Lord until Christ’s return. Believers Baptism Acts 2:41,8:12 and The weekly observance of the Lord’s Supper. Acts 2:42, 20:7.
14) We believe that Satan is a person, the author of all sin, the enemy of God, and the deceiver of mankind, and that he will be eternally punished in the lake of fire. Job 1:6-7; Matthew 4:2-11; Revelation 20:10.
15) We believe in the eternal security of the saved. John 5:24; John 6:39-40; John 10:27-30; I John 5:13.
16) We believe in the personal, pre-millennial, and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ. Acts 1:11; I Thess. 4:16-17.